RAM Distribution is a fast-growing delivery company operating in South East England.
We provide delivery services to the world’s largest online retailer and have immediate delivery driver jobs available at several different locations.
At RAM Distribution we only use the best professional courier contractors who have continually proven to give us and our clients the highest levels of service.
The contractors we work with have their own fully maintained and insurance vehicles which are audited by RAM to ensure they conform to all legal/client requirements.
We have immediate delivery driver jobs available at several different locations.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full valid Driving Licence (maximum 6 penalty points and no previous endorsements relating to Insurance (‘IN’) or drink-driving (‘DR’)
- Must not have any ‘Unspent’ criminal convictions.
- European licence holders need to be holding DL for 3 or more years.
- UK licence holders need to be holding the licence for minimum 2 years.
- Needs to pass a Drug & Alcohol test with occasional random tests thereafter
- Applicant should have a friendly personality
- Have a passion for delivering great customer service
- Speak reasonable English
Have your own van? See below requirements
- Drivers/ Hirers aged 18 to 69 years of age with a clean UK Licence for 1 Year.
- Hire and reward insurance.
- Minimum 5 cubic metres (SWB route).
- Minimum 10 cubic metres (MWB route).
- Maximum 6 points – No major conviction.
- Drivers/Hirers aged 25-69 years of age with a clean UK Licence for 1 Year.
- NON-UK Licence -25 or Over having held a full Licence for Minimum of 2 years.
- Maximum 6 points – No major convictions.